Prefabricated Large Span Industry Steel Structure Warehouse Workshop
1) Features: fast, flexible assembly, safety, heat and sound insulation, waterproof, fireproof;
2) High-cost performance: Quick and easy installation greatly shortens the construction time, thereby reducing the cost;
3) Durability: The entire structure is easy to maintain and can be used for more than 50 years.
4) Perfect design: Perfect design completely avoids water leakage and seepage. At the same time, it also meets the national first-class fire protection level.
5) Carrying capacity: It can resist the influence of strong wind, seismic performance, and heavy snow load. Due to the above advantages, combined with China's steel structure, it is widely used in construction for temporary earthquake relief in the fields of construction, railways, petrochemicals, water conservancy construction, highway construction, and.
1) 40'HQ and 40' open-top containers. Generally, after the customer places an order, the steel structure members designed by our technical department will be designed according to the internal dimensions of the 40'HQ and 40' open-top containers. For shipment, in most cases, 40'HQ and 40' open-top shipping containers are used to ship steel structural components.
2) Under special circumstances of bulk carriers, the size of some large building components exceeds the internal dimensions of 40'HQ and 40' open-top containers. At this time, we recommend that customers use large trucks, flatbed trailers, etc., to be lifted by the factory. The dock is then lifted onto the ship by the dock, so the customer must book bulk space from the shipowner when booking the space. We will cooperate with customers to provide accurate cargo structure size and weight so as to book a reasonable space.
Below issues are needed to make solution.
3.1 Location (where will be built? ) _____country, area
3.2 Size: Length*width*height _____mm*_____mm*_____mm
3.3 wind load (max. Wind speed) _____kn/m2, _____km/h, _____m/s
3.4 snow load (max. Snow height)
3.5 anti-earthquake _____level
3.6 brickwall needed or not If yes, 1.2m high or 1.5m high
3.7 thermal insulation If yes, EPS, fiberglass wool, rockwool, PU sandwich panels will be suggested; If not, the metal steel sheets will be ok. The cost of the latter will be much lower than that of the former.
3.8 door quantity & size _____units, _____(width)mm*_____(height)mm
3.9 window quanity & size _____units, _____(width)mm*_____(height)mm
3.10 crane needed or not If yes, _____units, max. Lifting weight____tons; Max. Lifting height _____m