|After-sales Service:||Perfect Service and Installation Guidance|
|Usage:||Dormitories, Temporary Offices, Labor Camp|
|Certification:||ISO, CE, SGS|
Available| Customized Request
Whether you need a staff housing on building site or site office in a remote location, container house provide an ideal solution. Made of strong, sturdy steel, they are available in several different sizes offering limited options for mobile offices.
The biggest advantage of using container house for staff housing is that they may be used to provide instant accommodation space anywhere. Conversions are quick and easy, and the full range of finishes will produce anything from a budget set-up to bespoke designs that incorporate ablutions, conference rooms, and first aid facilities.
Are you looking for a dwelling place for your workers and don't have too much budget also don't want to compromise your staffs' comfortable.
We K-Home is the one you are looking for. We have been dedicated to making container house from the year of 2007. From last year, we upgrade our container house, now it has more durable, better waterproof performance strengthens the steel structure, and increase the number of purlins.
If you want to have a better place to live or work, you will not regret it if you buy from us.
Besides the products, we also pay much attention to the after-sale service. Because we know it has the same value as the product, especially for the housing product.
1. Turnkey solutions that start from the inception of the idea and carry through to delivery in a very short period of time.
2. The opportunity to create plug-and-play solutions that are assembled in factory conditions and then transported to site. All that is required before the office space is up and running is to connect electricity and, if relevant, plumbing so that running water and ablutions are available.
3. The opportunity to reuse mobile offices when they are moved to second and subsequent sites because they are so easy to modify after initial conversion.
4. A global reach not affected by the remoteness of any area. K-homehas offices and various production facilities throughout South Africa and parts of East Africa, including Kenya and Tanzania, and in the Middle East.
5. Cost-effectiveness and the chance to erect office space quickly and easily without having to cover the normally predictable costs that are associated with buying or constructing office premises.
6. Minimal groundwork is required for mobile offices created from containers. Most importantly, you don't need to dig and construct substantial concrete foundations that require both labour and materials… and a larger budget.
Q: Are you factory or trading company?A: We are real factory, we have 3 plants in Xinxiang City, Henan Province, China.