Light / Heavy High Rise Steel Structure
|FOB Price:||US $100,000 / Set|
|Min. Order:||1,000 Square Meters|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1,000 Square Meters||US $100,000/ Set|
|Production Capacity:||50000 Ton/Year|
|Transport Package:||Seaworthy Package|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Paypal, Western Union|
- Model NO.: BH-SS
- Standard: GB, ASTM, JIS
- Forming: Hot-Rolled Steel
- Member: Steel Column
- Carbon Structural Steel: Q235
- Application: Steel Workshop, Steel Structure Platform, Steel Fabricated House, Structural Roofing, Frame Part, Steel Walkway and Floor, Steel Structure Bridge
- Length: Customerized
- Wall Panel: PU Sandwich Panel
- Door: Sandwich Panel Sliding Door
- Overhead Crane: Optional Choice
- Origin: Henan, China
- Type: H-Section Steel
- Trademark: Carbon Structural Steel, KHOME
- Connection Form: Rivet Connection
- Type of Steel For Building Structure: High-Strength Steel
- Residential Wall Structure: Wall Stud
- Construction Span: 50m
- Height: 10-18m
- Roof Panel: 50mm PU Forming +0.5mm Corrugated Steel Plate
- Window: Alumnium Alloy Window
- Specification: ISO
- HS Code: 94060000
Product name: Light / heavy high rise steel structure
1. Main steel structure: Welding H, C, Z steel.
2. Purlin: C steel section channel or Z steel section channel(Q235, Q345).
3. Column bracing and transverse brace: Angle steel or H section steel or steel pipe.
4. Roof and Wall panel: Color corrugated steel sheet/sandwich insulation panel and etc(as your request).
5. Doors: Sliding sandwich panel door /metal door/industrial rolling up door and etc.
6. Windows: PVC or aluminum window.
7. Connecting: High strength bolts.
Steel workshop/warehouse/shed, Exhibishion Hall,Office buildings, Garage,Multy-story building,Hanger,Agricultral storage,Logistic centers,and all kinds of steel materials.,etc.
We are a Factory-direct provider of all kinds of steel structure buildings and material plant. We specialize in design ,fabricate construction ,install and related tecnology guide.Our competitive price and high quality have got customers from all over the word.
III. The Characters of Steel Structure
1. High strength
The high ratio of strength to weight (the strength per unit weight)
2. Excellent ductility and seismic resistance
Withstand extensive deformation without failure even under high tensile stress
3. Elasticity, uniformity of material
Predictability of properties, close to design assumption
4. Ease of fabrication and speed of erection
IV. The Comparison between K-home Steel Structure Solution and Conventional Steel Buildings
Self weight 30% lighter
|Self weight more heavy|
|Primary Member is tapered section||Primary members are hot rolled "I" section|
|Secondary members are light weight rolled framed "Z" and "C" section||Secondary members are "I" and "C" section which are heavy in weight|
|Delivery- average 6 to 8 weeks||Delivery-average 20 to 26 weeks|
|Foundation-simple design, easy to construction & light weight||Foundation expensive, heavy foundation required|
|Erection cost and time-accurately known||Erection cost and time-20% more than us|
|Erection process is easy, fast, step by step||Erection process is slow and extensive field labor is required|
|Seismic resistance-low weight flexible frames offer higher resistance to seismic forces||Seismic resistance-rigid heavy weight structures do not perform well in seismic zones|
|Overall price-30% lower||Overall price-Higher|
|Architecture-achieved at low cast||Architecture-achieved at higher cost|
V. Why Choose K-home?
* Not only must the frame of a structure safely support the loads to which it is subjected, but also it must support them in such a manner that deflections and vibrations are not so great as to frighten the occupants or to cause unsightly cracks.
* The engineer or designer needs to keep in mind the factors that can lower cost without sacrificing the strength, e.g., the use of standard-size members, simple connections, etc.
* Designers and engineers need to understand fabrication methods, and should try to fit their work to the fabrication facilities available. The more the designer knows about the problems, tolerances, and clearances in shop and field the more probable it is that reasonable, practical, and economical designs will be produced.
IT will be ok if you can supply us the followings:
1. The building's size: Longth, width, height, eave height
2. Doors and windows: Size, quantity, where to put
3. Local climate: Wind speed, snowload, earthquake( take any other serious weather into account)
4. Wall and roof (material): Sandwich panel or corrugated sheet.
5. It is better for you to have the drawings or pictures. If not, we can design for you
Looking foward to your reply in any time!