Light Steel Space Frame Structure for Coal Storage
|FOB Price:||US $100,000 / Set|
|Min. Order:||1,000 Square Meters|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1,000 Square Meters||US $100,000/ Set|
|Production Capacity:||50000 Ton/Year|
|Transport Package:||Seaworthy Package|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Paypal, Western Union|
- Model NO.: BH-SS
- Standard: GB, ASTM, JIS
- Forming: Hot-Rolled Steel
- Member: Steel Column
- Carbon Structural Steel: Q235
- Application: Steel Workshop, Steel Structure Platform, Steel Fabricated House, Structural Roofing, Frame Part, Steel Walkway and Floor, Steel Structure Bridge
- Length: Customerized
- Wall Panel: PU Sandwich Panel
- Door: Sandwich Panel Sliding Door
- Overhead Crane: Optional Choice
- Origin: Henan, China
- Type: H-Section Steel
- Trademark: Carbon Structural Steel, KHOME
- Connection Form: Rivet Connection
- Type of Steel For Building Structure: High-Strength Steel
- Residential Wall Structure: Wall Stud
- Construction Span: 50m
- Height: 10-18m
- Roof Panel: 50mm PU Forming +0.5mm Corrugated Steel Plate
- Window: Alumnium Alloy Window
- Specification: ISO
- HS Code: 94060000
Henan Khome Steel Structure Co.,Ltd
steel structure building is a new type of building structure system,which is formed by the main steel framework linking up H section,Z section and U section steel components,roof an walls using a variety of panels and other components such as windows, doors,cranes,etc.
steel structure building is widely used in warehouses,workshops,large factories, etc.
2. Advantage of steel space frame:
1) Light in weight, especially when applied as large span structures.
2) Excellent stability and aseismic performance, as the structure bears the load and spreads it to average directions.
3) Long service life up to 50 years.
3. Components of steel structure space frame:
1) Wall structure: Wall structure usually made from welded H section steel or tubular pipe together with C section steel for purlin
2) Roof structure: Member bars connect by spheres (welding or bolt), with C section or Z section steel for purlin.
3) Wall cladding system: We usually use two layers corrugated steel sheet with fiber glass wool insulation or sandwich panels according to clients' requirement.
4) Roof cladding system: Two layers corrugated steel sheet with fiber glass wool insulation will be used or sandwich panels. Also we can add skylight panel on the roof for the light to come in and ventilator for the fresh air.
I. The Brief Introduction of Steel Structure
Steel structure which is made from organized combination of structural steel members designed to carry loads and provide adequate rigidity. They involve sub-structure or members in a building made from structural steel structural member is physically distinguishable part of structure with independent structural function, e.g. member, element, cable and their combination.
II. The Usage of Steel Structure
Outdoor Stadiums with canopies
Metro Stations, Bus Terminals, Parking Lots
Primary Health Centers, Angan Wadi's
And many more...
III. The Characters of Steel Structure
1. High strength
The high ratio of strength to weight (the strength per unit weight)
2. Excellent ductility and seismic resistance
Withstand extensive deformation without failure even under high tensile stress
3. Elasticity, uniformity of material
Predictability of properties, close to design assumption
4. Ease of fabrication and speed of erection
IV. The Comparison between K-home Steel Structure Solution and Conventional Steel Buildings
|Self weight 30% lighter||Self weight more heavy|
|Primary Member is tapered section||Primary members are hot rolled "I" section|
|Secondary members are light weight rolled framed "Z" and "C" section||Secondary members are "I" and "C" section which are heavy in weight|
|Delivery- average 6 to 8 weeks||Delivery-average 20 to 26 weeks|
|Foundation-simple design, easy to construction & light weight||Foundation expensive, heavy foundation required|
|Erection cost and time-accurately known||Erection cost and time-20% more than us|
|Erection process is easy, fast, step by step||Erection process is slow and extensive field labor is required|
|Seismic resistance-low weight flexible frames offer higher resistance to seismic forces||Seismic resistance-rigid heavy weight structures do not perform well in seismic zones|
|Overall price-30% lower||Overall price-Higher|
|Architecture-achieved at low cast||Architecture-achieved at higher cost|
V. Why Choose K-home?
* Not only must the frame of a structure safely support the loads to which it is subjected, but also it must support them in such a manner that deflections and vibrations are not so great as to frighten the occupants or to cause unsightly cracks.
* The engineer or designer needs to keep in mind the factors that can lower cost without sacrificing the strength, e.g., the use of standard-size members, simple connections, etc.
* Designers and engineers need to understand fabrication methods, and should try to fit their work to the fabrication facilities available. The more the designer knows about the problems, tolerances, and clearances in shop and field the more probable it is that reasonable, practical, and economical designs will be produced.
Packaging & Delivery
|light steel structure naked packing or as requested.|
|Delivery Detail:||15-30 days after received prepayment|
Looking foward to your reply in any time!