Light Steel Structure with PU Injected Prefabricated House
|FOB Price:||US $100,000 / Set|
|Min. Order:||1,000 Square Meters|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1,000 Square Meters||US $100,000/ Set|
|Production Capacity:||50000 Ton/Year|
|Transport Package:||Seaworthy Package|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Paypal, Western Union|
- Model NO.: KH-SS
- Standard: GB, ASTM, JIS
- Forming: Hot-Rolled Steel
- Member: Steel Column
- Carbon Structural Steel: Q235
- Application: Steel Workshop, Steel Structure Platform, Steel Fabricated House, Structural Roofing, Frame Part, Steel Walkway and Floor, Steel Structure Bridge
- Length: Customerized
- Wall Panel: PU Sandwich Panel
- Door: Sandwich Panel Sliding Door
- Overhead Crane: Optional Choice
- Origin: Henan, China
- Type: H-Section Steel
- Trademark: Carbon Structural Steel, KHOME
- Connection Form: Rivet Connection
- Type of Steel For Building Structure: High-Strength Steel
- Residential Wall Structure: Wall Stud
- Construction Span: 50m
- Height: 10-18m
- Roof Panel: 50mm PU Forming +0.5mm Corrugated Steel Plate
- Window: Alumnium Alloy Window
- Specification: ISO
- HS Code: 94060000
ISO standard light gauge steel for main structure.one or two also three floors available. fireproof, heat insulation, wind and earthquake resistance.green,energy save. economically.
I. The Brief Introduction of Steel Structure
Steel structure which is made from organized combination of structural steel members designed to carry loads and provide adequate rigidity. They involve sub-structure or members in a building made from structural steel structural member is physically distinguishable part of structure with independent structural function, e.g. member, element, cable and their combination.
II. The Usage of Steel Structure
Outdoor Stadiums with canopies
Metro Stations, Bus Terminals, Parking Lots
Primary Health Centers, Angan Wadi's
And many more...
III. The Characters of Steel Structure
1. High strength
The high ratio of strength to weight (the strength per unit weight)
2. Excellent ductility and seismic resistance
Withstand extensive deformation without failure even under high tensile stress
3. Elasticity, uniformity of material
Predictability of properties, close to design assumption
4. Ease of fabrication and speed of erection
IV. The Comparison between K-home Steel Structure Solution and Conventional Steel Buildings
|Self weight 30% lighter||Self weight more heavy|
|Primary Member is tapered section||Primary members are hot rolled "I" section|
|Secondary members are light weight rolled framed "Z" and "C" section||Secondary members are "I" and "C" section which are heavy in weight|
|Delivery- average 6 to 8 weeks||Delivery-average 20 to 26 weeks|
|Foundation-simple design, easy to construction & light weight||Foundation expensive, heavy foundation required|
|Erection cost and time-accurately known||Erection cost and time-20% more than us|
|Erection process is easy, fast, step by step||Erection process is slow and extensive field labor is required|
|Seismic resistance-low weight flexible frames offer higher resistance to seismic forces||Seismic resistance-rigid heavy weight structures do not perform well in seismic zones|
|Overall price-30% lower||Overall price-Higher|
|Architecture-achieved at low cast||Architecture-achieved at higher cost|
V. Why Choose K-home?
* Not only must the frame of a structure safely support the loads to which it is subjected, but also it must support them in such a manner that deflections and vibrations are not so great as to frighten the occupants or to cause unsightly cracks.
* The engineer or designer needs to keep in mind the factors that can lower cost without sacrificing the strength, e.g., the use of standard-size members, simple connections, etc.
* Designers and engineers need to understand fabrication methods, and should try to fit their work to the fabrication facilities available. The more the designer knows about the problems, tolerances, and clearances in shop and field the more probable it is that reasonable, practical, and economical designs will be produced.
The thickness of color-steel sandwich panel can be chosen by customers.
PVC covering floor or laminate flooring (can be chosen by customers)
Our houses are widely used for accommodation, temporary offices, villas,
Warehouses, schools, shelters, guarding rooms, showrooms, bus stations, storage houses and so on.
Good in quality and beautiful in design.
Quick installation, easy disassembly and moving.
Durability, elegance and safety. Low repair and costs. Heat and sound insulation
Water and fire proofing.
The components of the house can be used repeatedly.
The hoisting method is simple, so it can be placed wherever you want, you also can use fork-lift truck to move it easily
. Our concept is simple and direct- to maximize your value and prefab your dreams within shorter time and higher quality. We try our best everyday to provide better products and service by setting up a more convenient system for you to take decisions.
Thanks for your patience, looking foward to your reply in any time!