One Floor Prefab Room for Military Camp
|FOB Price:||US $100,000 / Square Meter|
|Min. Order:||1,000 Square Meters|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1,000 Square Meters||US $100,000/ Square Meter|
|Production Capacity:||50000 Ton/Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: K-1785
- Standard: GB, ASTM, JIS
- Forming: Hot-Rolled Steel
- Member: Steel Column
- Carbon Structural Steel: Q235
- Application: Steel Workshop, Steel Structure Platform, Steel Fabricated House, Structural Roofing, Frame Part, Steel Walkway and Floor, Steel Structure Bridge
- Length: Customerized
- Wall Panel: PU Sandwich Panel
- Door: Sandwich Panel Sliding Door
- Overhead Crane: Optional Choice
- Specification: ISO
- HS Code: 94060000
- Type: H-Section Steel
- Trademark: Carbon Structural Steel, KHOME
- Connection Form: Rivet Connection
- Type of Steel For Building Structure: High-Strength Steel
- Residential Wall Structure: Wall Stud
- Construction Span: 50m
- Height: 10-18m
- Roof Panel: 50mm PU Forming +0.5mm Corrugated Steel Plate
- Window: Alumnium Alloy Window
- Transport Package: Seaworthy Package
- Origin: Henan, China
Light steel structure building is a new type of building structure system, which is formed by the main steel framework linking up H-section, Z-section, and U-section steel components, roof and walls using a variety of panels and other components such as windows and doors. Light steel structure building is widely used in warehouses, workshops, large factories, and so on.
II. The Usage of Steel Structure
Outdoor Stadiums with canopies
Metro Stations, Bus Terminals, Parking Lots
Primary Health Centers, Angan Wadi's
And many more...
III. The Characters of Steel Structure
1. High strength
The high ratio of strength to weight (the strength per unit weight)
2. Excellent ductility and seismic resistance
Withstand extensive deformation without failure even under high tensile stress
3. Elasticity, uniformity of material
Predictability of properties, close to design assumption
4. Ease of fabrication and speed of erection
IV. The Comparison between K-home Steel Structure Solution and Conventional Steel Buildings
|Self weight 30% lighter||Self weight more heavy|
|Primary Member is tapered section||Primary members are hot rolled "I" section|
|Secondary members are light weight rolled framed "Z" and "C" section||Secondary members are "I" and "C" section which are heavy in weight|
|Delivery- average 6 to 8 weeks||Delivery-average 20 to 26 weeks|
|Foundation-simple design, easy to construction & light weight||Foundation expensive, heavy foundation required|
|Erection cost and time-accurately known||Erection cost and time-20% more than us|
|Erection process is easy, fast, step by step||Erection process is slow and extensive field labor is required|
|Seismic resistance-low weight flexible frames offer higher resistance to seismic forces||Seismic resistance-rigid heavy weight structures do not perform well in seismic zones|
|Overall price-30% lower||Overall price-Higher|
|Architecture-achieved at low cast||Architecture-achieved at higher cost|
V. Why Choose K-home?
* Not only must the frame of a structure safely support the loads to which it is subjected, but also it must support them in such a manner that deflections and vibrations are not so great as to frighten the occupants or to cause unsightly cracks.
* The engineer or designer needs to keep in mind the factors that can lower cost without sacrificing the strength, e.g., the use of standard-size members, simple connections, etc.
* Designers and engineers need to understand fabrication methods, and should try to fit their work to the fabrication facilities available. The more the designer knows about the problems, tolerances, and clearances in shop and field the more probable it is that reasonable, practical, and economical designs will be produced.
Only Need You To Provide Us: house area,how many floor and bedrooms, luxury or normally, or low cost configuation.
Customer satisfaction is our ultimate pursuit, looking foward to receiving your reply in any time!